Chef Jobs In Poyle
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Poyle
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to take up food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure completion in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a involved chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary comport yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people like food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online