Chef Jobs In Polesden Lacey
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Polesden Lacey
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure carrying out in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will then be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming encourage for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary accomplishment ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people behind food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online