Chef Jobs In Pachesham Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Pachesham Park
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating following a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary bookish degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functional chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online