Chef Jobs In Oxshott
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Oxshott
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest setting standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a committed chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online