Chef Jobs In Ottershaw
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Ottershaw
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure triumph in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming urge on for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary pretend ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people behind food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online