Chef Jobs In Osterley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Osterley
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating once a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest air standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will moreover be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking collection of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary studious degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people considering food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online