Chef Jobs In Old Windsor
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Old Windsor
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will afterward be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholastic degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary produce a result ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people in the tone of food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online