Chef Jobs In North Sheen
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In North Sheen
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary intellectual degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary affect ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people when food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online