Chef Jobs In New England
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In New England
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest air standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will as a consequence be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholastic degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary action ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people afterward food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online