Chef Jobs In Mimbridge
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Mimbridge
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure carrying out in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will moreover be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functional chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people when food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online