Chef Jobs In Lucas Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Lucas Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest mood standards.
To ensure ability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a enthusiastic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary produce a result ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people similar to food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online