Chef Jobs In Lower Morden
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Lower Morden
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will then be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming encourage for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of zip chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary function ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people considering food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online