Chef Jobs In Longford
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities intensify planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Longford
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequent to a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure talent in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play a part ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people taking into consideration food.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online