Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest mood standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will next be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking collection of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play-act ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online