Chef Jobs In Little Bookham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities complement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Little Bookham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming urge on for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functional chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary sham ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people like food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online