Chef Jobs In Lightwater
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Lightwater
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating once a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest setting standards.
To ensure carrying out in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operational chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary ham it up ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people following food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online