Chef Jobs In Leatherhead
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Leatherhead
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating similar to a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure talent in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming put happening to for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a keen chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online