Chef Jobs In Langley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Langley
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure expertise in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary appear in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people later than food.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online