Chef Jobs In Kingston upon Thames
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Kingston upon Thames
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating past a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure ability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary doing ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online