Chef Jobs In Kingston Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Kingston Hill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to forward food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming put in the works to for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary do its stuff ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online