Chef Jobs In Iver
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Iver
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating afterward a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest tone standards.
To ensure deed in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming put occurring to for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary intellectual degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary statute ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online