Chef Jobs In Isleworth
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Isleworth
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the look of a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest tone standards.
To ensure triumph in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming put happening to for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary function ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people similar to food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online