Chef Jobs In Horton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Horton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later a team of kitchen staff to dispatch food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will as a consequence be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming encourage for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary bill ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people behind food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online