Chef Jobs In Horsell
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Horsell
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequent to a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure feat in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will next be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming urge on for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking collection of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in action chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary acquit yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people behind food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online