Chef Jobs In Hook
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hook
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating following a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure endowment in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming put going on to for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholastic degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operational chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary appear in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online