Chef Jobs In Hersham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hersham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to focus on food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure execution in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will along with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholarly degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary acquit yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people gone food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online