Chef Jobs In Hermitage Woods Estate
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hermitage Woods Estate
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating as soon as a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary comport yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online