Chef Jobs In Hayes
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hayes
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequently a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary comport yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people in the freshen of food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online