Chef Jobs In Hampton Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hampton Hill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequently a team of kitchen staff to take in hand food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will next be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking collection of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a enthusiastic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary undertaking ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people similar to food.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online