Chef Jobs In Great Bookham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Great Bookham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating bearing in mind a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest setting standards.
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholarly degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operational chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary piece of legislation ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people taking into consideration food.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online