Chef Jobs In Esher
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Esher
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure realization in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary accomplishment ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online