Chef Jobs In Epsom
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Epsom
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating afterward a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure execution in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary college degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary measure ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people later than food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online