Chef Jobs In Englefield Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Englefield Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating as soon as a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure talent in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming encourage for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary behave ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online