Chef Jobs In Elm Corner
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Elm Corner
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later than a team of kitchen staff to forward food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholarly degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people similar to food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online