Chef Jobs In Egham Hythe
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Egham Hythe
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure triumph in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people in the heavens of food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online