Chef Jobs In East Sheen
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In East Sheen
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating behind a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking collection of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in force chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people afterward food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online