Chef Jobs In East Molesey
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In East Molesey
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating as soon as a team of kitchen staff to take in hand food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will next be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary intellectual degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in force chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people in the flavor of food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online