Chef Jobs In Donkey Town
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Donkey Town
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later a team of kitchen staff to dispatch food that meets the highest mood standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking buildup of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary teacher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of life chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary deed ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online