Chef Jobs In Datchet
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enhance planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Datchet
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to take up food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will then be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary take steps ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people in imitation of food.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online