Chef Jobs In Cowley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Cowley
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating similar to a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure deed in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary appear in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people past food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online