Chef Jobs In Cobham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities total planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Cobham
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequent to a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest setting standards.
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable times management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary bookish degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a committed chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online