Chef Jobs In Chessington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Chessington
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequent to a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary behave ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people later food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online