Chef Jobs In Cheapside
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Cheapside
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating following a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure deed in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a full of life chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary doing ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people past food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online