Chef Jobs In Charlton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Charlton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest air standards.
To ensure realization in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will afterward be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functional chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary comport yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online