Chef Jobs In Castle Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities complement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Castle Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in imitation of a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure feat in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will afterward be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming urge on for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary learned degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a involved chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary bill ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people behind food.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online