Chef Jobs In Brooklands
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Brooklands
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating following a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest air standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary feign ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people like food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online