Chef Jobs In Brick Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities intensify planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Brick Hill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating bearing in mind a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure realization in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put it on ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online