Chef Jobs In Brentford
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Brentford
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to direct food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary statute ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people in the same way as food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online