Chef Jobs In Berrylands
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Berrylands
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating afterward a team of kitchen staff to focus on food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will moreover be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary studious degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a keen chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary accomplish ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online