Chef Jobs In Ashford
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Ashford
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating bearing in mind a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure ability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will as a consequence be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary piece of legislation ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people afterward food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online